Buy Masteron Online
Masteron (Drostanolone) was brought to market around 1972 by Syntex Pharmaceuticals, the same company that brought Anadrol to market just a few years earlier. The medical objective was to help control breast cancer in females using its mild anti-estrogen properties. As the years went on companies have depended on SERM’s like Nolvadex for this purpose since they have much lower side effects, and Masteron has fallen out of favor in the medical community.
Even though it was around in the golden era, it never got in the hands of many bodybuilders to their dismay. In those days before the internet, people depended on word of mouth and gurus to guide them so information was extremely outdated. Had they known about Masteron in that time period it would have been likely the #1 steroid to use.
Over the years it has grown in popularity and over the past 30 years, it has become a staple to use in a contest prep cycle to give the bodybuilder hard muscles on stage.
DHT is a sex hormone that will metabolize in small amounts in the body from Testosterone. Drostanolone is as pure a DHT (dihydrotestosterone) derivative as you will find out there thanks to the addition of a carbon 2 position methyl group. To make matters even sweeter, Masteron is even more anabolic than straight DHT that would be produced in the body.
Because it is a pure DHT derivative, this means it cannot aromatize into estrogen in the body. It will have some anti-estrogen properties as well.
Finally, it is great at binding to sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG), which will increase the ratio of “free testosterone” in the body. Free testosterone is unbound in the body and is what connects testosterone receptors within the body’s cells.
The detection time is listed at 3 months for the Enanthate ester and 4 weeks for the propionate ester. There have been many fighters and boxers who have been busted for it since they can use it without fear of missing their weight class.
Masteron is indeed a mild steroid that is low when it comes to side effects. However, it is important to remember it still is a very strong hormone and should be respected. If you abuse it at high dosages or for an extended amount of time the chances of problems will increase substantially. Here are the main side effects:
1. Suppression: It will cause your pituitary glands to become suppressed just like any other exogenous hormone.
2. DHT: Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) side effects can manifest itself by harming your prostate, straining your lipids, and by frying head hair follicles.
3. Dry joints and nerve pain: Although not as bad as Winstrol, you still can get dry joint problems on Masteron-Drostanolone. Also, the harder muscles can cause nerves to become pinched which can flare up existing injuries like herniated discs.
Dosages in bodybuilding and stacking
Masteron is one of those anabolic steroids that should be stacked to take the most advantage of it. The standard dosage is going to be 300-600mgs per week depending on your goals. If you are using the shorter ester Propionate then inject every 1-3 days, with the longer Enanthate ester you can inject 1-2X per week.
Those who are competing love it because they can continue running it up to the day of competition without having to worry about any harm to their physique such as bloat. It is a great cosmetic drug.
Use in a cycle:
Using it in conjunction with harsher compounds is a good way to ‘add something’ without adding estrogenic risk to the cycle. It also binds very well to SHBG so it will enhance your cycle overall and make the other steroids work even better.
Those who are models or trying to look good for shoots or photographs will use the lower end of the dosage range to harden up their muscles and add vascularity.
Masteron-Drostanolone is not my first choice for a female to use, however, some advanced female bodybuilders have been known to throw it in a cycle at low dosages. Be wary of strong side effects.
4 biggest myths about Masteron
1. You can use Masteron as your anti-estrogen: This is only going to be the case in specific situations if you are using a small amount of aromatizing compounds. In the vast majority of cases in cycles, depending on it as your sole anti-estrogen is not a wise choice. Discuss here.
2. Drostanolone needs to be run at high dosages: This misconception is understandable because people may use it and not get the results they expect. Remember it isn’t designed to put on globs of mass, it is a hardener used to complement a cycle. Discuss here.
3. Mast won’t give me side effects: It will not add estrogenic side effects to your cycle but it will open you up to DHT side effects. Discuss here.
4. Masteron will cut me up if I am too fat: Nope it won’t if your body fat is over 12% you will not enjoy the hardening and cosmetic benefits. Discuss here.